We are opening up art in UK public collections for enjoyment, learning and research.
We believe that the public should be able to access and enjoy the art it owns. Our priorities lie in encouraging public engagement and enhancing our knowledge about the art we all own.
We do this by:
- Digitising art collections
- Enriching artwork records
- Inspiring discovery through stimulating content and design
- Creating opportunities for public participation both online and offline
- Pooling the benefits of scale and technology for all public collections and audiences
- Building adventurous partnerships